Skip to content
- It should be within 300 words.
- It should be prepared in word processing application (e.g. MS Word) using 12 points normal Times New Roman with single spacing.
- It should be clearly and concisely written in English.
- It should be organised and structured as per the abstract template.
- It should be essentially proof read for errors in spelling, grammar or scientific facts.
- The name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- The total number of authors is best to limit to 10.
- Abbreviations should be kept to a minimum and defined at first use.
- Please use SI units.
- Please do not include table(s), figure(s) or reference(s).